2013 Board of Directors Named for Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce
The Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce announces their 2013 Board of Directors. Four board positions became available and were voted on by the members-at large at a November 8th, 2012 Chamber meeting. The new board then voted for the executive positions at their Board Meeting on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 and includes:
- Brian Crouse (Waldenwoods Resort & Conference Center) - President
- David Kelley, Livingston Hearing Center – Vice President
- Steve Jacob, 1st National Bank – Treasurer
- Connie Brinkerhoff, Mary Kay Cosmetics – Secretary
- Don Cortez, First Impression Print & Marketing– Director
- Erik Kramer, State Farm - Brighton – Director
- Jouni Mantyla, Michigan Rehabilitation Specialists Physical Therapy – Director
- Dawn Nowlan, Walmart - Director
- Tim Williams, Tim Williams & Associates, P.C. – Director
- Barbara Walker, Hartland Insurance Agency - Director
- Jana Warford, Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce – Executive Director
The purpose of the Chamber is to unite the membership to establish and promote a favorable business climate, improve business-community relations, and conduct programs that promote a high quality of life, and an outstanding community environment and to voice group concerns over matters that affect any or all the members.
The mission of the Chamber is to assist business establishment and growth in the Hartland area through information, support, and networking; and to provide a means for business to give back to the community.