Fenton Man Charged with Involuntary Manslaughter in Holly Bar Fight Death, Michigan Company Suing Facebook
There was plenty of news around Hartland this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from around Hartland this week.
1. A Michigan company is suing Facebook in Flint Federal Court, claiming the social network is using its idea of a "want" button, reported Mlive.com.
2. The Fenton Patch reported that a Fenton man has been charged in the death of a Highland man after a bar fight in Holly, according to police.
3. A Brighton 8-Year-Old Helped Honor a Former UM Athlete, who was Benched Because He Was Black, reported Brighton Patch.
4. WHMI reports that police say an incident on Thursday in which a vehicle was fired upon in Livingston County may be related to other incidents in Oakland and Ingham County. Authorities are investigating at least 16 shootings that occurred.
5. The Press & Argus wrote a great piece on Hartland's cross country coach, Matt Gutteridge.