Fundraiser Planned for a Former Brighton Soccer Coach, Holly's Great Lakes Cemetery Denies Military Dog's Funeral
There was plenty of news around Hartland this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from the Hartland area this week.
1. A fundraiser has been planned for a former Brighton soccer coach who is battling cancer, reported Brighton Patch.
2. The Tri-County Times ran a neat story about a house in Holly that has a connection to the Barnum and Bailey Circus.
3. Detroit Tigers present a jersey to Holocaust Memorial Center in Farmington Hills, reported the Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch.
4. The Great Lakes National Cemetery in Holly denied a military dog's burial, according to the Fox 2 Detroit.
5. The Fleming School, a Michigan State historic site and a vintage school house was destroyed in an early morning fire, according to the Press & Argus.