Good Morning Hartland
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for June 21, 2012.
It's Thursday and today's quote of the day comes from Anonymous:
Here are some tidbits of news and information that we hope you'll find useful or entertaining.
1. The weather
A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 5pm, according to the National Weather Service. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- Speedway: $3.64
- Mobil: $3.64
- Shell: $3.89
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.73 at Citgo at S. Milford Road and Watkins Boulevard.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.62 at the Clark station at Leroy and 3rd streets.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.69 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd. and BP at 9400 Lee Road.
3. Ancient Wisdom For The 2012 Transformation
4. Hartland Students to Perform at Kahuna Coffee
On Friday night from 6 pm - 8 pm, a group of musicians will perform an assortment of music at Kahuna Coffee.
5. Hartland trivia
Non one was able to correctly identifying Tuesday's snaphot which was taken in the lobby of Citizens Bank in Hartland. If you know where today's picture was taken, answer in comments.