Good Morning Hartland
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for March 16, 2012.
It's Friday and today's we share an Irish toast:
Here's to the land of the shamrock so green,
Here's to each lad and his darlin colleen,
Here's to the ones we love dearest and most.
May God bless old Ireland, that's this Irishman's toast!
1. The weather
Expect some widespread fog before 10am, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- Speedway: $3.99
- Shell: $4.11
- Mobil: $4.09
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.87 at Citgo S Milford Rd near Watkins Blvd.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.84 at the Marathon station at Silver Lake and Lincoln.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.84 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd.
We also offer searchable and real-time traffic and fuel prices via Mapquest on our homepage.
3. Hartland Father Continues Fight for Daughter
4. St. Patty's Day Ice Cream Social at Bagel Express
Meet the cast of Tom Sawyer this Saturday at Bagel Express starting at 1pm. Bring the kids and enjoy ice cream, face painting and party favors.
5. Hartland trivia
Congrats to NotLazy for correctly answering Wednesday's question — In the 1930's about how many homes received the Community Life newspaper in Hartland? Answer: Approximately 400 homes
Friday's question: In honor of St. Patrick's Day, what musical entertainment group will perform Saturday at O'Malley's Irish Pub?