Good Morning Hartland
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for April 26, 2012.
It's Thursday and today's quote of the day comes from Jacques Maritain:
1. The weather
Today there will be some showers likely before 1pm, according to the National Weather Service. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- Speedway: $3.81
- Mobil: $3.81
- Shell: $3.98
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.72 at Citgo at S. Milford Road and Watkins Boulevard.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.72 at the Clark station at Leroy and 3rd streets.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.74 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd. and BP at 9400 Lee Road.
We also offer searchable and real-time traffic and fuel prices via Mapquest on our homepage.
3. Relay for Life Bowling Event
Striking Lanes Bowling Alley is hosting a fundraiser for Relay For Life tonight starting at 5 pm. The cost of $10.00 includes three games and shoe rental.
4. Kids Approached By Masked Man In Howell
WHMI reports that a masked man approached two children in the Sylvan Glens manufactured home community off Grand River in Genoa Township. The incident occured on Tuesday night around 8 pm.
5. Hartland trivia
Congratulations to Heidi for correctly identifying Tuesday's snapshot. If you know where today's picture was taken, answer in comments.