Good Morning Hartland
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for June 7, 2012.
It's Thursday and today's quote of the day comes from Susan Jeffers:
Here are some tidbits of news and information that we hope you'll find useful or entertaining.
1. The weather
Mostly sunny, with a high near 76, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- Speedway: $3.59
- Mobil: $3.59
- Shell: $3.89
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.73 at Citgo at S. Milford Road and Watkins Boulevard.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.62 at the Clark station at Leroy and 3rd streets.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.69 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd. and BP at 9400 Lee Road.
3. Hartland High School Graduation
Commencement ceremonies for the Hartland High School Class of 2012 will take place at the Compuware Arena in Plymouth starting at 7 p.m. tonight. Graduating seniors are asked to arrive no later than 5:45 p.m.
4. Still Time to Register for Hartland Community Soccer Camp
Hartland Community Education is please to annouce a year of soccer camp partnership with Challenger Sports, providers of the USA & Canada's most popular soccer program- Bristish Soccer Camps. There is still time to register online. Camp dates are June 18 -22 at Farms Intermediate.
5. Hartland trivia
Cogratulations to Tenley Smith for correctly identifying Tuesday's snaphot. If you know where today's picture was taken, answer in comments.