Good Morning Hartland
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for November 21, 2012.
It's Wednesday and today's quote comes from Agnes Repplier:
Here are some tidbits of news and information that we hope you'll find useful or entertaining.
1. The weather
Partly sunny, with a high near 56, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- Speedway: $3.65
- Mobil: $3.54
- Shell: $3.79
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.51 at Citgo at S. Milford Road and Watkins Boulevard.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.49 at the Marathon station at Silver Lake.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.49 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd. and BP at 9400 Lee Road.
We also offer searchable and real-time traffic and fuel prices via Mapquest on our homepage.
3. Happy Birthday to BIGGBY Coffee of Hartland
BIGGBY Coffee of Hartland turns 2-years-old today. To celebrate, owners Mike and Denise Bogues, are offering drink specials all day long.
- $1 for tall, $2 for grande, $3 for super size hot beverages.
4. Add Your Events to Patch
Have an event you want to share with the community? Add your own event to Hartland Patch's calendar.
5. Hartland trivia
Congratulations to Diane for correctly answering Monday's question: Where in Hartland can you pre-order a free-range turkey for Thanksgiving? Answer: Hartland Farms
Wednesday's question: How many wines are included in the Spicer’s Carriage House Cellars Thanksgiving case special?