Good Morning Hartland
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for April 24, 2012.
It's Tuesday and today's quote of the day comes from Sir Winston Churchill:
1. The weather
Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 53, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- Speedway: $3.83
- Mobil: $3.83
- Shell: $3.98
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.62 at Citgo at S. Milford Road and Watkins Boulevard.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.69 at the Clark station at Leroy and 3rd streets.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.77 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd. and BP at 9400 Lee Road.
We also offer searchable and real-time traffic and fuel prices via Mapquest on our homepage.
3. Come Meet Patch Tonight at Community Meeting
Items on the agenda include:
- Claiming your business listing
- Adding events to the local calendar
- Uploading photos
- Submitting stories
4. Pfc. Jared Amman Graduates from Marine Boot Camp
Pfc. Jared Andrew Amman, 2011 Hartland alumni, graduated on March 9 from U.S. Marine Corps boot camp at Marine Corps Recruit Depot at Parris Island in South Carolina, according to the Press & Argus. Amman successfully completed 13 weeks of basic training as one of 73 recruits in Training Platoon 3021.
5. Hartland trivia
Congratulations to Todd for correctly identifying Tuesday's snapshot. If you know where today's picture was taken, answer in comments.