Good Morning Hartland
Check out the weather, fuel prices and more for May 31, 2012.
It's Thursday and today's quote of the day comes from Jean Paul Richter:
Here are some tidbits of news and information that we hope you'll find useful or entertaining.
1. The weather
There is a chance of rain after 4pm, according to the National Weather Service. Increasing clouds, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- Speedway: $3.64
- Mobil: $3.64
- Shell: $3.93
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.73 at Citgo at S. Milford Road and Watkins Boulevard.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.62 at the Clark station at Leroy and 3rd streets.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.69 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd. and BP at 9400 Lee Road.
3. Hartland Senior Center Welcomes Speaker
Dr. Marion Somers, a nationally known long-term care advocate will speak Friday at the Hartland Senior Center at 10 a.m.
4. Kids Zumba and Kids Yoga Summer Classes
My Stronger Self is offering kids classes for the summer. The classes are for kids ages 7-12. Check the schedule for more details.
5. Hartland trivia
Cogratulations to Rose Clark for correctly identifying Tuesday's snaphot. If you know where today's picture was taken, answer in comments.