Highland Resident Guilty of Killing Mother, 10-Year-Old Starts Anti-Bullying Group at Fenton Elementary School
There was plenty of news in the Hartland area this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from around Hartland this week.
1. After more than two days of deliberation, a jury in Oakland County Circuit Court found Highland resident Jeffrey Pyne guilty of second-degree murder. Pyne faces up to life in prison for the conviction, reported White Lake Patch.
2. 10-year-old Jaden Williams formed an anti-bullying group with seven of her friends in her Fenton school, reported the Fenton Patch.
3. A West Bloomfield Family Accused of Running Drug Enterprise out of Gas Station has been Arraigned, reported West Bloomfield Patch.
4. The Sardine Room has been chosen as one of the top 10 best new metro Detroit restaurants for 2012 by the Detroit Free Press. The Free Press said the restaurant might be the best-all-around new restaurant of the year, reported the Plymouth-Canton Patch.
5. A classic barn was saved from destruction and completely relocated by a Howell resident, according to WHMI.