Oakland County Road Commission Driver Dies in Crash, Olympic Gymnast Jordyn Wieber Appears in Novi
There was plenty of news around Hartland this week.
Here is a look at the top five most interesting stories from the Hartland area this week.
1. A Spring Lake girl whose nose was eaten off by a raccoon when she was was 3 and a half months, had the first stage of a nose reconstruction completed by doctors this week, according to a story from the Royal Oak Patch.
2. A Brighton man had a two-hour standoff with police Monday, according to the Livingston Daily Press & Argus.
3. Olympic Gymnast Jordyn Wieber appeared in Novi Wednesday, reported Novi Patch.
4. The Michigan Renaissance Festival has begun and will continue on weekends until Sept. 30.
5. Authorities are investigating the death of a long-time worker with the Road Commission for Oakland County who died in a vehicle accident in Milford Township Tuesday, according to the Oakland Press.