Kid Rock Donates to the Wyandotte Marching Band, Supporters Pray for Cancer-Stricken Fenton Teen
There was plenty of news around Hartland this week.
Here is a look at the top five most interesting stories from the Hartland area this week.
1. Famed Michigan rock star Kid Rock took to his own website Friday afternoon to talk about the $2,500 donation he made earlier this week to the Wyandotte Marching Chiefs, according to the Wyandotte Patch.
2. Friends and family gathered to pray for Jesse Hourigan, a Fenton teen with cancer, reported the Tri-County Times.
3. The Family of Samir Mikha Hannawa, 49, a slain West Bloomfield father of seven, benefits from emergency relief fund, reported West Bloomfield Patch.
4. A DNA expert testified in the Highland Township murder trial of 22-year-old Jeffrey Pyne, who is charged with bludgeoning and stabbing his mother to death in 2011, according to WHMI.
5. A Rochester Girl Spent her Allowance on Statue for a Vandalized Museum Garden, according to Rochester Patch.