Here is a list of things to help you think outside the (chocolate) box for Valentine’s Day gifts for your sweetie, here’s a list of places to go shopping, wine, dine, and be merry in Hartland!
- Try spas like Reflections Salon & Spa, Michele's Salon & Day Spa in Brighton or Awesome Chiroprator or Salon 3 in Hartland.
One of the easiest ways to please your Valentine is to create your own gift basket filled with things they love. This can include flowers and chocolates, gift cards for Tyme Well Spent, and a gift card to Biggby Coffee, Kahuna Coffee or Leo's Coney Island. Or you can create a movie lovers basket by purchasing a large popcorn dish from Meijer or Walmart along with a box of popcorn, popcorn seasoning, a box of their favorite candy and a movie or two. If you can't find a movie you think they'd like, you can gift them a subscription to Netflix so they can enjoy a variety of movies and television shows.
Gift certificate for book-lovers
- Try Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Green Oak Village Place Mall
Romantic dinner for two
- Stop by F.A.O Jewlers, Cooper & Binkley Jewelers or Rottermond Jewelers to find that perfect gift for your loved one.
If you have some time on your hands, or you prefer homemade gifts check out these east craft ideas found on Pinterest:
A night in
Last, but not least, you can make a quick trip to the grocery store and get the ingredients for the perfect night in. This can include a homemade dinner for two (or take out from your favorite restaurant), a movie from your local Redbox and a bottle of your favorite wine, beer or champagne.
Need a recipe idea? Try these:
- Grilled Flank Steak with Mushrooms and Onions
- Warm Your Bones with this French Beef Stew
- Easy Fried Rice and Shrimp
- Honeyed Chicken, Game of Thrones Style
- Coq Au Riesling
- A Twist on the Classic Chowder
- A Romantic Valentine's Day Surf and Turf Meal
- Cheesy Lasagna for the Whole Family
What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Did we miss anything? Tell us in the comments.