Year in Review: Vote For Your Pick for Most 'Heartfelt' Story from 2012
What do you think was the most "heartfelt" story on Hartland Patch in 2012?
As we enter into the last month of 2012, Hartland Patch will be re-capping some of the most popular stories from the year.
Over the next few weeks, Hartland Patch will be highlighting some of the year's favorite blogs, most interesting people (student and non-student) and some of the other most memorable stories from 2012.
So, now is the time to vote and tell us your favorites, what was the most heartfelt/touching story featured on Hartland Patch in 2012?
We will announce the top three winners based on popular vote starting Dec. 24.
- Baby Erin: Baby born with rare skin disease
- Daniel Quinn: The fight for Maeleigh
- Hillstrom Family: Hartland family loses home to fire
- Team Kendal: Friends remember teen at graduation
- Patrick O'Rourke: Hartland grad, police officer killed in line of duty
- Jenny Kesson: Baseball mom loses her eye during game
- Army Spc. Thomas Underhill: Hartland grad nominated for a Bronze Star
- Ashinger family: Family celebrates last Christmas
- Lance Glazier: Single dad gets new job with Home Depot
- Gregg Schkade: Off-duty firefighter helps save life
Want to keep voting? Click here to tell us your favorites in the following categories: