Invite a friend
2012 Hartland Chamber Golf Outing
We look forward to having you attend our longest running event, the Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce’s Golf Outing to be held this year on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at one of our member golf courses. Dunham Hills will host this year’s event.
The Golf Outing will feature 18-holes of golf (four-person scramble format), contests, prizes and great food to go along with the camaraderie and “fun in the sun” that makes this a not-to-be-missed event.
Whether you participate as an event sponsor, volunteer or compete as a team (or all three!), the Golf Outing presents ample opportunities to promote your business, network with area professionals, show your appreciation to your clients and employees, and/or have a delightful day with friends and family.
Thank you to our sponsors to date:
- Fountain of Youth Skin Renewal Centre – Masters Sponsor – SOLD
- Hartland Insurance Agency – Masters Sponsor – SOLD
- Waldenwoods Resort & Conference Center – One of Three Eagle Sponsors
- Walmart of Hartland – One of Three Eagle Sponsors
- Yarmak & Co. CPA (co-sponsor) – One of Three Eagle Sponsors
- Meijer of Hartland (co-sponsor) – One of Three Eagle Sponsors
- Williams & Associates, P.C. – Breakfast Sponsor – SOLD
- LOC Federal Credit Union – Lunch Sponsor – SOLD
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai – Dinner Sponsor – SOLD
- LaFontaine Automotive – One of Two Hole-In-One Sponsors
- Best Self Storage – Beverage Cart Sponsor – SOLD
- Oral & Facial Surgeons of Michigan – Beverage Cart Sponsor – SOLD
Register and pay online HERE for golf, sponsorships, etc.
For more information, contact the HACC office.
More About Dunham Hills
Golfers of all ages and levels will find the 18 hole course at Dunham Hills a good challenge. This course was rated three-and-a-half stars by Golf Digest. The banquet facilities can handle up to 300 people, and can be rented for wedding receptions, golf outings, class reunions or fundraisers. It also has a dining area serving lunch and dinner.