Invite a friend
2nd Annual Ladies Night Out
2nd Annual "Ladies Night Out" with proceeds benefitting the Hartland Optimist Club Adopt-a-Family program.
Vendors with have merchandise available for purchase including:
- DeYoung's Fore Seasons
- Salon 3
- Senior Center Cookbooks
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Lia Sophia
- Love My Yarn
The event takes place in the lobby of the Performing Arts Center from 6 pm to 9pm.
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am
- Jodi's Sit and Fit Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Euchre Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm
- Pickleball Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Pinochle Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:30 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Hartland Area Woodcarvers Guild Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am