Invite a friend
Black Sheep Weavers 8th annual SPRING FLING sale
The Black Sheep Weavers Fiber Guild is pleased to invite you to our 8th annual SPRING FLING sale to be held on Friday May 4 from 4-8pm and Saturday, May 5 from 9am-5pm.
The members have been very busy all winter making things “useful and beautiful” for the home, as a gift, or to wear. We will be selling art clothing and accessories(purses and totes), hand-wovens, baskets, quilts and collages, hand spun yarns and roving, art dolls and felted figures, fiber and beaded jewelry, cards and home decorations. This sale is a great place to pick up a Mother’s Day gift, graduation, shower or wedding gift.
Our sale will be held in the lobby of the Performing Arts Center which is located inside the Hartland Educational Support Service Center at 9525 E Highland Road, Howell. The HESSC is 1 mile west of US 23. The building is handicap accessible and has plenty of parking. Visit our website www.blacksheepweavers.com for more information.
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Sit, Move and Stay Fit Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:20 pm
- Jam Session Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am
- Jodi's Sit and Fit Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Euchre Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am