Invite a friend
Core Ball Training
Core Ball Training
Instructor: Renee Bonk
Our hybrid class integrates stability ball training, pilates, and breathing techniques to create a class that is challenging, fresh and fun. We do a little bit of everything to develop a body that is flexible, functional, and firm! Be prepared to sweat to fun music and try some hot new fitness moves.
Cost is a modest $8 per class for drop-in or cardio memberships where you can save big! Please email us at FitForLife@MyStrongerSelf.com to reserve
your spot for these sessions. Visit our website for more info and current class schedules. As always, our boot camps remain free every Saturday.
|Where||My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym 5283 S Old Us Highway 23, Brighton, MI 48114|
|Time||5:30 pm–6:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
More About My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym
Personal trainer and fitness expert, Lori Murphy, has 18 years of experience. She is truly committed to giving all her clients the attention and personalized weight loss plan that fits their needs, including a nutritional plan. The studio is large, bright, cheerful and is well equipped with everything you'll need for the class of your choice to get into shape and feel great. Lori and the staff will advise and support you through the entire process until you've reached your goals. The Studio has been at this location since January of 2010.
Other events here
- Zumba Toning Weekly on Saturdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Step Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Basic Step Weekly on Mondays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Cardio Kick Boxing Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Triple 15 Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Power Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm