Invite a friend
Creative Sampler Camp
Kids tap into their creative side as we explore the fine and performing arts. Build self-confidence and teamwork as we learn the basics about dance steps, music, theater and art with fun projects and imaginative games. Kids wil create their own costumes, artwork and musical instruments for a performance for family and friends on the final day of camp.
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- T.O.P.S. Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- ACBL Bridge Game Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Jouni's Angles Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Relaxed Euchre Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm
- Fabulous Friday Films Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Pickleball Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Open Gym Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–1:00 pm