Invite a friend
An unsanctioned duplicate bridge game begins at 12:30 p.m. Wednesdays. You do need a partner to play. If you do not have a partner, call Darlene Wertz at 248-887-4954 for more information or to check her list of individual players.
|Where||Hartland Educational Support Service Center 9525 E Highland Rd, Howell, MI 48843 (Hartland Senior Center)|
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Hartland Area Woodcarvers Guild Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Parent Tot Preschool Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:15 pm
- Nimble Needles Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am
- T.O.P.S. Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- ACBL Bridge Game Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Jouni's Angles Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 pm