Invite a friend
FREE Kids Yoga
Kids Yoga - explore your Down Dog, Giraffe, Dolphin & Fish. What about your Turtle, Stork, Lion & Camel?
Just some of the fun yoga poses you will practice at the
JUST FOR KIDS YOGA SESSION with Denise Johnson, RYT 200 Yoga Instructor.Denise has 32 years experience and worked with kids of all ages!
Children learn to develop a feeling of well-being through the combination of stretching, breathing and mental relaxation. Practicing yoga poses has many physical benefits as it improves balance, stamina, endurance, flexibility and strength. Yoga can enhance academics, improve focus, confidence, self-esteem and self-control. It’s a great complement to sports and is a great cross-training activity!
Join us on Saturday, August 11th at 10:45am for our FREE Kid’s Yoga class. Designed especially for kids ages 7-12.
Visit us online at www.MyStrongerSelf.com
|Where||My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym 5283 S Old Us Highway 23, Brighton, MI 48114|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:45 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||Kids|
More About My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym
Personal trainer and fitness expert, Lori Murphy, has 18 years of experience. She is truly committed to giving all her clients the attention and personalized weight loss plan that fits their needs, including a nutritional plan. The studio is large, bright, cheerful and is well equipped with everything you'll need for the class of your choice to get into shape and feel great. Lori and the staff will advise and support you through the entire process until you've reached your goals. The Studio has been at this location since January of 2010.
Other events here
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Zumba Toning Weekly on Saturdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Step Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Basic Step Weekly on Mondays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Core Ball Training Weekly on Mondays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Cardio Kick Boxing Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Triple 15 Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Power Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm