Invite a friend
Hartland Area Woodcarvers Guild
The Hartland Area Woodcarvers Guild is open to all who want to learn to carve or to improve their carving skills. Our members are diverse and are united by an interest in creating unique and beautiful objects from wood.
We are members of the Michigan Woodcarvers Association, and we participate in various carving shows and seminars throughout Michigan and the United States.
Dues cost $10 per year, which includes a subscription to the national wood carver magazine "Chip Chats."
For more information, call president Chuck Smith at 248-760-2689 or show chairman Larry Eichler
|Where||Hartland Educational Support Service Center 9525 E Highland Rd, Howell, MI 48843 (Hartland Senior Center -- Art Room)|
|Time||8:00 am–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||248-760-2689 or 810-240-5475|
|Price||$10 per year membership fee|
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Jodi's Sit and Fit Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Euchre Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm
- Pickleball Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Pinochle Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:30 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Parent Tot Preschool Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:15 pm