Invite a friend
Hartland Second Wind Ensemble
Did you pay an instrument in high school and still have it in the back of your closet? Are you proficient on an instrument but want to try another? Do you just like to be part of a group and have fun?
Come play with the Hartland Second Wind Ensemble. Our members are all over 50 years old with widely varying musical expertise and playing experience. What do we have in common? We love to play in a band!
We have openings for all wind instruments - and a few instruments available for loan. We can use percussionists - and we will train you!
|Where||Hartland Educational Support Service Center 9525 E Highland Rd, Howell, MI 48843 (Senior Center)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Sit, Move and Stay Fit Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:20 pm
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Jam Session Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am
- Jodi's Sit and Fit Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Euchre Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm