Invite a friend
Hartland Women's Club
The Hartland Women's Club is a nonprofit, charitable, women's organization active in the Livingston and northwestern Oakland counties.
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm
- Pinochle Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:30 pm
- Pickleball Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Hartland Area Woodcarvers Guild Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Parent Tot Preschool Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:15 pm
- Duplicate Bridge Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm
- Nimble Needles Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am