Invite a friend
Jodi's Sit and Fit
Taught by physical therapist Jodi from Advanced Physical Therapy. This class is done in chairs and is great for those with mobility limitations as well as for our most fit individuals. You choose the hand weights that fit your fitness levels.
|Where||Hartland Educational Support Service Center 9525 E Highland Rd, Howell, MI 48843 (Hartland Senior Center)|
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Sit, Move and Stay Fit Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:20 pm
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Jam Session Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Euchre Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm