Invite a friend
Kids Zumba (Zumbatomic)
Zumbatomic® classes are high-energy fitness-parties that offer real results. Packed with specially choreographed routines and the latest music, like hip-hop, reggaeton and cumbia, Zumbatomic classes increase focus and self-confidence, boost metabolism and improve coordination. More than just a great reason to head to the gym, Zumbatomic classes make getting fit a fun family experience too.
Classes are specifically designed for boys and girls ages 7-12. Offered every Monday/Friday at 1030am until August 3rd.
|Where||My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym 5283 S Old Us Highway 23, Brighton, MI 48114|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:15 am|
|Who to bring||Kids|
More About My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym
Personal trainer and fitness expert, Lori Murphy, has 18 years of experience. She is truly committed to giving all her clients the attention and personalized weight loss plan that fits their needs, including a nutritional plan. The studio is large, bright, cheerful and is well equipped with everything you'll need for the class of your choice to get into shape and feel great. Lori and the staff will advise and support you through the entire process until you've reached your goals. The Studio has been at this location since January of 2010.
Other events here
- Triple 15 Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- Power Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Sweat N' Chisel Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Zumba Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Zumba Toning Weekly on Saturdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am