Invite a friend
Non Homestead mileage Vote
School board vote on the 18 mil Non-Homestead proposal. A renewal of the 18 mills thats been levied on non homestead properties since the passage of Proposal A in 1994. This renewal will equate to $4,483,329 in revenue for the Hartland School district.
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Sit, Move and Stay Fit Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:20 pm
- Jam Session Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am
- Jodi's Sit and Fit Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Euchre Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm
- Pickleball Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm