Invite a friend
These are Open Play hours for pickleball, a fast-paced racquet sport played with wiffle balls and a 3-foot-high net on a badminton court or in the gym.
|Where||Hartland Educational Support Service Center 9525 E Highland Rd, Howell, MI 48843 (Hartland Senior Center)|
|Time||12:30 pm–2:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Seniors|
|Price||$2 members drop-in fee, $4 nonmembers|
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Sit, Move and Stay Fit Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:20 pm
- Jam Session Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm
- Dance Aerobics Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 am
- Jodi's Sit and Fit Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am
- Mah Jongg Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Euchre Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am