Invite a friend
We play three-, four-, five- or six-handed, depending on the number of players who come. Please plan to arrive by noon so we can arrange the tables as needed.
|Where||Hartland Educational Support Service Center 9525 E Highland Rd, Howell, MI 48843 (Hartland Senior Center)|
More About Hartland Educational Support Service Center
The Hartland Educational Support Service Center is a hub of various activities for the Hartland School District and the community. The district offices, alternative high school, community education program and Hartland Senior Center are all housed in what was formerly the district's high school.
Built in 1972, the facility also provides space to outside groups such as Washtenaw Community College. The campus features a track, tennis and basketball courts, and a football and softball field. The district currently serves about 5,600 students from Hartland Township and parts of Brighton, Deerfield, Genoa, Oceola and Tyrone Townships. There's a total staff of more than 380 that includes 280 teachers. The annual general fund budget is about $47.7 million.
Other events here
- Relaxed Euchre Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am
- Pickleball for Beginners and Novices Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 11:45 am–12:30 pm
- Pickleball Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Fabulous Friday Films Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Open Gym Weekly on Fridays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Preschool Registration Fall 2013 Daily,
- Farmer's Market Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Have a Ball Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Wii Bowling Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm
- Sit, Move and Stay Fit Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:20 pm