Invite a friend
Instructor: Terri Herrick
When it comes to body sculpting, Zumba® Toning raises the bar (or rather, the toning stick). It combines targeted body-sculpting exercises and high-energy cardio work with Latin-infused Zumba moves to create a calorie-torching, strength-training dance fitness-party. Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca-like Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs and thighs. Zumba Toning is the perfect way for enthusiasts to sculpt their bodies naturally while having a total blast.
Cost is a modest $8 per class for drop-in or cardio memberships where you can save big! Please email us at FitForLife@MyStrongerSelf.com to reserve
your spot for these sessions. Visit our website for more info and current class schedules. As always, our boot camps remain free every Saturday.
|Where||My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym 5283 S Old Us Highway 23, Brighton, MI 48114|
|Time||8:30 am–9:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
More About My Stronger Self Fitness Studio and Gym
Personal trainer and fitness expert, Lori Murphy, has 18 years of experience. She is truly committed to giving all her clients the attention and personalized weight loss plan that fits their needs, including a nutritional plan. The studio is large, bright, cheerful and is well equipped with everything you'll need for the class of your choice to get into shape and feel great. Lori and the staff will advise and support you through the entire process until you've reached your goals. The Studio has been at this location since January of 2010.
Other events here
- Sweat N' Chisel Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Zumba Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Hatha Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Step Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Basic Step Weekly on Mondays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Core Ball Training Weekly on Mondays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm