1. Team Kendal Kidz Annual Concert
- When: Sept. 7. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Royal Oak Music Theater
- What: The charity, started in honor of Kendal Lividini who lost her battle with cancer in 2011, is "dedicated to giving kids smiles for today and hope for tomorrow." The event will be sponsored by 93.9 The River and hosted by Gnyp with Quietdrive returning with a special song in Kendal's honor and special guests Bliss 66 and Half Light Music.
- When: Sept. 7, all day
- Where: Fiesta Mexican Restaurant in Hartland
- What: On Sept. 7, the Fiesta Mexican Restaurant will be hosting an all-day fundraiser for the Reid-Byrne family with 10 percent of the proceeds going towards the family.
- When: Sept. 7, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: England Real Estate Company located at 12316 Highland Rd.
- What: As part of the event, Hartland Township Fire Department will be bringing up one of their fire trucks for the girls to wash. The firefighters have personally collected money that they will be donating to the Pom Teams.