- Guests will enjoy a variety of activities including inflatable bounce houses, petting farm, pumpkin painting, face painting, rock climbing wall, games, food and more. The event will take place both outdoors and on the indoor sports field at The Commons so rain or shine kids are guaranteed a fun, safe and dry event.
2. Boy Scouts Haunted House will take place on Oct. 19 starting at 6:30 p.m. at the old Hartland High School. Kids an enjoy a haunted gym, treats and games.
3. Witches and &itches- Friday, October 25 at 7:30 p.m. Halloween themed yoga flow (for all levels). Costume Contest. Wine and treats to follow. $20/door. $15/preregistered. Class is rated PG 13.
4. Zombie Zen Boo Yoga- Kids yoga fun. Sunday October 27 at 2pm. Yoga tricks and treats, Parade thru plaza (weather permitting) $10/door $8/preregistered. Sponsored by Good Karma and Zen Zoo Yoga School.
5. The Rocky Horror Picture Show will be shown at the Howell Opera House October 25 at 8 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.For information or reservations call 517-540-0065 or visit the website. Optional costume contest at both shows.