Hartland residents will mark the unofficial end of summer with a long weekend ahead of the federal Labor Day holiday on Monday, Sept. 2.
For your convenience, the following is a quick guide to what's closed, traffic, weather and more.
- What's closed: The Township Office, the Cromaine District Library and the United States Postal Service will be closed for Labor Day.
- Weather forecast: The National Weather Service forecasts highs in the mid-80s and lows in the 60s, along with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, throughout the holiday weekend. A high of 74 degrees, under mostly sunny skies, is expected Labor Day. Click here for the complete, updated forecast.
- MDOT curbs construction: Click here to find out which Michigan work zones will remain active during the holiday weekend.
- Arts, Beats & Eats: The 16th annual festival will be held Friday, Aug. 30, through Monday, Sept. 2, in Royal Oak. Click here for complete coverage.
- Detroit Zoo extends hours: Labor Day Weekend hours from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 30, Saturday, Aug. 31, and Sunday, Sept. 1. On Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 2, the zoo will close at 5 p.m.