Do you have an event you want to share? Click here to add it to the Hartland Patch events calendar.
1. Hartland Deerfield Fire Authority Open House
- When: Saturday, Oct. 12 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Hartland Fire Station located at 3205 Hartland Rd.
- What: Activities include station tours, fire truck tours, live demonstrations and light refreshments.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 12 at 10 a.m.
- Where: Tanger Outlets in Howell
- What: There will be 50/50 raffle, door prizes, awards, DJ and much more. Registration closes at noon. Judging by Class with Awards at 3 p.m. All proceeds benefit Livingston County Salvation Army.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 12
- Where: Chemung Hills Golf & Banquet Center located at 3125 Golf Club Rd.
- What: Join the Friends of the Howl & Bark Dog Park and the Countryside Veterinary Dog Park for a Charity Golf Outing. All proceeds will aid in the construction of Livingston County’s premier off-leash dog park, the Countryside Veterinary Dog Park. The cost is $80 per person.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 12 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Kahuna Coffee
- What: A book signing will take place at Kahuna Coffee on Saturday featuring six area authors including:
- Kristy Short, author of Operation Nice, releasing her third book.
- Linda Pouliot, author of Grieving Forward: Death Happened, Now What?
- Pam Gossiaux, author of Why is There a Lemon in my Fruit Salad? How to Stay Sweet When Life Turns Sour
- Calvin Emerson, author of Joy, A Hidden Treasure
- Peggy Johncox, author of Halle and Tiger
- Laura Delanoy, author of Undercover Justice