From ribbon cuttings to listening to input from the community, officials with the Hartland Township will be out and about on Saturday during Hartland's Heritage Day events.
1. The Hartland Township Board of Trustees will officially cut the ribbon for Settlers Park, the 100-acre park featuring a one-mile paved walking path.
- During the ceremony, Hartland resident Sandy Brondstetter will be acknowledged as the “Name That Place” winner for Settlers Park.
2. Following the Settlers Park ribbon cutting, the sign for the HERO Center, which houses Hartland's Teen Center, will be dedicated.
3. The Township will also have a presence at the Hartland Heritage Day festival and residents are encouraged to stop by and share thoughts on the condition of Hartland roads as well as provide input on the branding initiative undertaken by the Township.
- A large map will be located at the Township’s tent and residents will be asked to identify the roads most in need of maintenance, as well as areas where pathways would be beneficial.