Here are the top five most interesting stories from the Hartland area this week.
1. According to a report filed with the White Lake Police Department officers were dispatched to a home after the 911 dispatcher received a call from the 32-year-old, reported the White Lake-Highland Patch. The report states the man "butt dialed" 911 on accident.
2. Brighton High School Athlete Murals are Featured Prominently in Downtown Brighton, according to Brighton Patch.
3. The which will now be called Spoonz Lakeside Tavern, could be open by November, reported the Fenton Patch.
4. Nearly 700 pounds of prescription drugs were collected as part of a recent take-back event with the Michigan State Police Brighton Post, according to WHMI.
5. A Barricaded Gunman Surrenders Peacefully After Brief Standoff in West Bloomfield, reported West Bloomfield Patch.