It's Tuesday and today's quote of the day comes from Oscar Wilde:Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
Here are some tidbits of news and information that we hope you'll find useful or entertaining.
1. The weather
Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 69, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- : $3.75
- Mobil: $3.85
- Shell: $4.05
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.73 at Citgo at S. Milford Road and Watkins Boulevard.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.74 at the Clark station at Leroy and 3rd streets.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.69 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd. and BP at 9400 Lee Road.
3. Trivia Night for Boy Scout Troop 381
Boy Scout Troop 381 will host a on Friday at 6:30pm in the commons at Hartland Middle School at Ore Creek. Admission is $15 per person and includes a slice of pizza, a pop, and a dessert. All proceeds will benefit the Troop 381’s high-adventure program through which Scouts will backpack Isle Royale National Park this summer.
4. Hartland Glen Golf Course is Hiring
Hartland Glen Bar & Grill is seeking two energetic ladies to join their team. Must be available on weekends and also through October. Go to HartlandGlen.com to print off the application.
5. Hartland trivia
Congratulations to Proud Cheer Mom for correctly identifying Thursday's snaphot. If you know where today's picture was taken, answer in comments.