Enjoy old-fashioned games, arts and crafts and buy a bag of books at this year's .
10 am: Pet Parade
- Dress up your pet with fur, feathers and scales are welcome. Meet at the Chamber of Commerce corner on Crouse/Hartland Rd and walk your pet to Cromaine Library. Sponsored by Camp Bow Wow this event is free.
10 am – 4 pm: Tractor Show
10 am - 3 pm: Cromaine Friends Book Sale / Jesters Barbershop Quartet
- Bag day is the day that you can pick up all of the bargains at the Fall Book Sale.
- Enjoy the musical talents of the Jesters as they walk through the Village.
10 am – 3 pm: Barn Raising
- Students participate in building a barn on Cromaine Lawn.
10 am- 4 pm: Florence B. Dearing Museum
- Stop by and enjoy our newly renovated building.
10 am – 4 pm: Old Tyme School House
- Participate in lessons and games from the 1800’s.
10 am – 4 pm: Quilt & Fiber Show
- Located in Historic Methodist Church
10 am – 4 pm: Waldenwoods
- Historical display and free raffle to win resort membership & kayaks.
10:30 am: Historic Village Hayride Tour
- Take a guided tour through historic Hartland while enjoying an old fashioned hayride. Tours begin at 10:30 am. Pick up in front of the Chamber.
10:30 am: Pet Show
- Sign up for the show before you walk your pet in the Pet Parade at 10 am. Show off your pet and their best tricks! Contest is located on the Chamber of Commerce lawn. Sponsored by Camp Bow Wow this event is free.
Noon: The Living Cemetery Tour
- Meet in Hartland Cemetery for a Living Tour between 12 pm - 2 pm. Costumed re-enactors will guide you through our historic cemetery.
Performances throughout the day free of charge.
10 am: Mosaic, classic rock band, will play all day on the Chamber of Commerce lawn. Sponsored by Ore Creek Community Church
10 am: Petting Zoo
- With llamas, located on lawn of Music Hall all day. Sponsored by Rangers 4-H
10 am: Civil War Encampment
10 am: Performances from BOUNCE on Avon and Hibner.
10:30 am: Encore Performance of SnowWhite at the Music Hall.
2 pm: Musical Performance by Carol Johnson at the Music Hall.