Looking for something to do this weekend?
We have the second annual Cardboard Regatta going on in Hartland this weekend, but if you are looking some other ideas, our neighboring communities have some fun things going on. Be sure to share any photos of your weekend fun in our Pics & Clips.
- When: Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pricing: Free
- Why go: Enjoy a family friendly event with swimming, boat races and car show.
- When: Saturday, 2 pm-10 pm
- Pricing: $10
- Why Go: The 8th Annual Picnic raises money for the Adopt-A-Pet animals. There will be bounce houses, a water slide, kids activities, adult activities, volleyball, live music by Never Knows Best AND The Flash Backs, professional grilling by MegJam BBQ and soft drinks, beer & wine.
- When: Saturday, 10 am- 3 pm
- Pricing: Free
- Why Go: The annual MSU Tollgate Garden Open House is an opportunity for the public to walk the Tollgate gardens and enjoy the sights and sounds of this unique setting. This is a free admission, rain or shine event. is located on the corner of Twelve Mile and Meadowbrook Roads.
- Where: Pontiac Lake in White Lake
- When: Friday, July 20 at 3pm-10pm; Saturday, July 21 9am-10pm and Sunday, July 22 9am-5pm
- Pricing: Ticket prices are $10 for adults; $5 for children 5 to 12 years of age and those 4 and under will be admitted free.
- Why Go: This year’s Quake will host the American Power Boat Association’s (APBA) 2012 World Championships, the first time this prestigious event has ever been held in the State of Michigan.
For more events this weekend, check out our events calendar.