The Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce announces their 2014 Board of Directors. The newly elected board then voted for available executive positions at their Board Meeting on Dec. 7 and includes:
- David Kelley, Livingston Hearing Center - President
- Don Cortez, First Impression Group – Vice President
- Steve Jacob, 1st National Bank – Treasurer
- Connie Brinkerhoff, Mary Kay Cosmetics – Secretary
- Erik Kramer, State Farm - Brighton – Director
- Jouni Mantyla, ATI Physical Therapy – Director
- Barbara Walker, Hartland Insurance Agency – Director
- Sue Alderson, Fountain of Youth Skin Renewal Centre - Director
- Forrest March, Satisfaction Heating & Cooling - Director
- Cheryl Towery, FirstMerit Bank – Director
- Jana Warford, Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce – Executive Director
The purpose of the Chamber is to unite the membership to establish and promote a favorable business climate, improve business-community relations, and conduct programs that promote a high quality of life, and an outstanding community environment and to voice group concerns over matters that affect any or all the members.
The mission of the Chamber is to assist business establishment and growth in the Hartland area through information, support, and networking; and to provide a means for business to give back to the community.
Information provided in press release.