It's Monday and today's quote comes from: Steve Jobs:Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.
Here are some tidbits of news and information that we hope you'll find useful or entertaining. Please also don't miss our video greeting (at right) from Jim Campbell.
1. The weather
Mostly sunny, with a high near 54, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Fuel prices
Here's a quick daily survey of the regular per-gallon price, according to gasbuddy.com —
- : $3.99
- Shell: $4.15
- Mobil: $3.99
- Lowest price at in Highland: $3.82 at Citgo S Milford Rd near Watkins Blvd.
- Lowest price in the Fenton area: $3.93 at the Marathon station at Silver Lake and Lincoln.
- Lowest price in the Brighton area: $3.88 at Costco at 6700 Whitmore Lake Rd.
We also offer searchable and real-time traffic and fuel prices via Mapquest on our homepage.
3. Hartland Area Community Council Meeting Tonight
The meets tonight starting at 6:30 pm in the library of the Hartland Middle School at Ore Creek.
4. Hartland Honey Baked Ham Store Open for Easter
The Hartland Honey Baked Ham store, located in the Fountain Walk shopping center, will be open starting Monday, April 2 through Saturday April 7. Reserve your Easter hams now. The store will open at 10 am.
5. Hartland trivia
Congrats to Stefanie Furge for correctly answering Friday's question —What was the slogan for the Society for Electrical Development Association? Answer: "All together, all the time, for everything electrical."
Monday's question: What was the "Cromaine Society's" defining objective statement?