Here is a look at the top five most interesting stories from around Hartland this week.
1. Two Flint men were arrested possession with intent to deliver cocaine Monday in Argentine Township. The Flint Journal reported an Argentine Township police officer observed a potential drug sale in the parking lot gas station on Silver Lake Road near Seymour Road and made a traffic stop, finding a small amount of cocaine.
2. The Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch is following the story of and Mitchell Jordan Young who face five felony charges in the brutal murder and assault case where Cipriano broke in and attacked his family resulting in his father's death.
3. A was arrested during the early morning hours Monday after police say he towed a dead tree behind his Ford pickup truck, causing extensive damage to lawns, a home and other items along the roadway in White Lake, according to White Lake Patch.
4. A led to a police citation for the South Bar in Birmingham, reported Birmingham Patch. After the sign listed 29 plasma-screen TVs, the last three lines said: "LIVE MUSIC THURS FREE BEER."
"It's actually funny, but just not to us," said South co-owner Steve Puertas, whose plastic folding sign promoted the April 12 entertainment.
5. “” is a new form of art popping up in Royal Oak, according to Royal Oak Patch.