Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your week, here are three events you should know about in the Hartland area.
1. Hartland High School Bone Marrow Drive
- When: Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Hartland High School
- What: On Saturday, March 23 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, Hartland High School will be hosting a Team Be The Match registry event with Michigan Blood.
2. Pickleball for Beginners and Novices
- When: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:45 am
- Where: Hartland Educational Support Service Center, 9525 E Highland Rd, Howell
- What: Pickleball is a fast-paced racquet sport played with wiffle balls and a 3-foot-high net on a badminton court or in the gym. It's easy to learn and lots of fun.
3. Livingston Economic & Housing Outlook
- When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 5:30 pm
- Where: 1840 S Old Us Highway 23, Brighton
- What: A diversified panel of experts will share their views on the Livingston County Economic and Housing Outlook at the Home Builders Association of Livingston County membership meeting on March 20th at Memories Restaurant in Brighton.