Planning a Trip? Hartland Township Can Help With Your Passport.

If you have travel plans in the new year that require a passport, remember that you can apply for a passport at Hartland Township Hall.

Passport application forms can be obtained by visiting the State Department website at www.Travel.State.gov or you can simply ask for the forms at Township Hall.

For a list of documents that are required when applying for a passport , as well as fees, please visit the State Department website.

Passport applications are accepted Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. through 4:15 p.m.

For more information, please call (810) 632-7498 or visit the township website at www.hartlandtwp.com

This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch. If you'd like to post a blog, go here to get started.

Mike Clabuesch December 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM
If you are in need of a passport photo for your application Goin' Postal Hartland provides that service. Photos can be done usually in less then 10 minutes so you can be on your way to the township.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »