Five facts about Camp Quality:
• It's a nonprofit that provides an annual camp experience for children with cancer who range in age from 4-18.
• Organizers need volunteer companions for campers to meet this year's demand. They currently are about 15 short. The cost for campers and companions is free. A background check for companions is required.
• The camp is at Camp Copneconic in the Fenton area. This year it will be held July 17-22.
• The camp is one of two in Michigan and 15 across the country. The concept began in 1983 in Australia.
• Hartland resident Tammy Chinn is the volunteer arts and crafts coordinator. She's seeking donations of money or materials to do craft activities, including super hero costumes for a contest. You can reach Chinn at TammyChinn@hartlandschools.us or 810-626-2807.