RetakeOurGov announces its endorsement of candidates seeking office in State and local races affecting residents of Livingston County.
- Bill Rogers, State Representative – 42nd District
- Margaret Dunleavy – Livingston County Clerk
- Brian Wutz – Livingston County Treasurer
- Carole Bullion – Livingston County Register of Deeds
- Carolyn Henry – Livingston County Prosecutor
- William Green – Livingston County Board of Commissioner, District 2 (Deerfield, Osceola, and part of Hartland Townships)
RetakeOurGov is a Tea Party group based in Livingston County, Michigan. This local grassroots organization advocates for public policies which support limited government, efficient and effective use of taxpayer dollars, and increased individual freedom and liberty.
“Our organization felt it was important to let Livingston County voters know where we stand with respect to candidates running for office in the August 7thprimary,” said Wes Nakagiri of RetakeOurGov. “Especially with regards to local races, we have received many questions about the candidates.”
Endorsements were issued in races where at least 75 percent the leadership team of RetakeOurGov saw clear differences between the candidates.