Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from the Hartland area this week.
1. Police are seeking the public's help in identifying two men and a woman suspected of robbing First National Bank in Brighton Township Friday morning, according to the Brighton Patch.
2. Police searched for the body of Jimmy Hoffa under a Roseville driveway, reported St. Clair Shores Patch.
3. The most popular story on Fenton Patch for the week was about the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur. told the reason for the holiday and customs that go along with it.
4. Seven weeks after being seriously injured in a car crash, L. Brooks Patterson spoke Friday about his injuries and why he wasn't wearing a seat belt, according to the Rochester- Rochester Hills Patch.
5. Landowners are frustrated by Enbridge, who have 74 condemnation cases on file in Livingston County Circuit Court filed from June through mid-August, according to the Press and Argus. Enbridge is currently conducting a 50-mile crude oil-and-petroleum pipeline-replacement project which included a portion of Livingston County.