“Our goal, first and foremost, is to balance the needs of the business community with the wishes of our residents – both groups are very important constituencies to the Township,” says Township Supervisor Bill Fountain. “This program plays an important role in reaching that goal.”
Program highlights include:
- Monthly meetings between Township and Chamber officials to determine ways that the Township can help support local businesses.
- Making a client engagement representative available to assist local businesses should concerns arise.
- Satisfaction surveys distributed to those businesses interacting with the Township.
- Exploring ways in which the community branding campaign can be used to encourage residents to shop locally.
- Utilizing the combined expertise of the Chamber and the Township to create processes that promote business attraction and retention.
For more information on how to get involved, contact Colleen Rosso, Communications Director at Hartland Township at 248-496-3536 or Warford at 810.632.9130.