The beginning of November means the first marking period is winding down for Hartland students, meaning holiday breaks are ahead.
Whether you're staying home, going to grandma's house or planning a trip to somewhere warm this holiday season, here's a quick reminder of when the kids will be in class and when their holiday vacations begin:
- Nov. 6: Professional Development - Parent-Teacher Planning – no students
- Nov. 9 End of first marking period
- Nov. 16: Parent/Teacher Conferences during school day - no students
- Nov. 21-23: Thanksgiving Break - no school students or staff
- Dec. 24-31: Holiday Break, no school students or staff